A collection of third-party software projects that integrate with ztn.sh healthchecks.
Please submit additions and corrections
Tools for Self-Hosting
Command Runners, Shell Wrappers
- runitor - A command runner with Healthchecks.io integration to keep your scripts and containers simple.
- SmartCronHelper – A cron shell wrapper. Automatically registers and pings cron jobs listed in crontab.
- crontask.sh – Bash wrapper to use in crontab. Supports pinging.
- task-mon – A small binary for notifying Healthchecks.io when a command runs, written in Rust.
Backup Software Integrations
- binarybucks/restic-tools – Wrapper around restic backup, with Healthchecks.io support.
- borgmatic – Backup software for servers and workstations, includes Healthchecks.io support.